- Feed Mill - Flat Storage
- Henry, TN, USA
- Full Time
- health insurance, dental and vision coverage, short term disability, life insurance, 401k with company match, paid holidays, paid vacation, paid parental leave, and tuition reimbursement for employee and children
Tosh Farms is a rapidly growing, family owned crop and swine production business with over 400 employees. As part of that growth, we are looking for a compassionate, energetic, and committed individual to join us. As an Industrial Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of our machinery and mechanical equipment. This will include installing new equipment, performing regular services and maintenance procedures, and troubleshooting equipment breakdowns. An Industrial Maintenance Technician boosts production by ensuring all production equipment functions correctly and receives regular maintenance.
In this role you should expect to:
- Installing new production equipment.
- Servicing and maintaining equipment including motors, conveyor systems, transmission systems, and production-related equipment.
- Inspecting and assessing the functionality of production machines.
- Troubleshooting mechanical breakdowns.
- Adjusting mechanical parts using hand and machine tools.
- Fabricating parts for repairs and machine upgrades.
- Conducting routine maintenance and safety checks.
- Communicating with the production team and maintaining a clean work area.
Industrial Maintenance Technician Requirements:
- Previous work experience as an Industrial Maintenance Technician.
- In-depth knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems maintenance.
- Knowledge of industrial control systems.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to lift and manipulate heavy equipment.
- Good time-management skills.
Rewarding opportunities in a growing company where your contributions are recognized
Excellent benefits such as- health insurance, dental and vision coverage, short term disability, life insurance, 401k with company match, paid holidays, paid vacation, paid parental leave, and tuition reimbursement for employee and children
Tosh Farms does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.