CDL Truck Driver - Western Kentucky Area
- - Trucking
- KY, USA
- Full Time
Tosh Farms is a rapidly growing, family owned crop and swine production business with over 400 employees. The corporate office in Henry, TN supports our diverse enterprise consisting of trucking, construction, feed mill, grain elevator, crop and livestock business divisions. We have an exceptional opportunity for a conscientious and courteous driver to make a positive difference in our business.
FEED: Deliver feed to sow and finish hog barns in KY/TN. Feed is loaded into the trailers at our feedmill here in Henry, TN (via overhead drop). Feed is unloaded from the trailer (by Tosh driver) into feed bins using a boom (with auger) when arriving at designated hog barns. This driver role is best for drivers wanting to move in/out of cab several times each day and skilled with automated equipment.
GRAIN & INGREDIENTS: Deliver Tosh grain being sold to customers, and pick up ingredients from suppliers to be used in animal feed. During harvest (Sept-Nov), these drivers also participate in field hauling (see role below). This driver role is best for drivers looking for several round trips each day.
FIELD HAULING: Seasonal work during fall harvest. Trailers are loaded with grains as harvested in the field, and driver brings grain back to Tosh elevators in Henry, TN for drop off. Many loads per day! Looong days during harvest. This driver role is best for those looking for significant work hours during Fall harvest.
In this role you should expect to:
- Professionally deliver feed and grain
- Be a courteous and safe driver
- Be an integral part of meeting the logistics of a large swine operation
- Keep the truck at your house
What you'll need to succeed in this role:
- A valid class A CDL
- 1 year driving experience
- 2 years driving experience to haul livestock
- Meet all DOT federal requirements
What's in it for you:
- Rewarding opportunities in a growing company where contributions are recognized
- Late model equipment (Kenworth, Freightliner, Mack, and Volvo)
- Home every 24 hours with day and night runs available
- On-site shop with 3 bays working 24/7 to ensure preventative and as-needed maintenance is performed in a timely fashion
- Great benefits such as- health insurance, dental and vision coverage, short-term disability, life insurance, 401k with company match, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement (employee & children)
Tosh Farms does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.