Information Technology (IT) Manager
Tosh Farms is a rapidly growing, family-owned crop and swine production business with over 450 employees and growing to 500 employees within the next year. While we are family-owned, we are not a small outfit – we have 3 companies operating under the Tosh Farms umbrella where the owner, Jimmy Tosh, was recently recognized as Farm Journals 2019 Top Producer.
As part of that growth, we are looking for an Information Technology Manager to join our IT department to provide fast and useful technical assistance for multiple companies. An excellent IT manager must have good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution to end users throughout all levels of the organization.
What You'll Do:
• Lead large IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services
• Align IT infrastructure with current and future business requirements and goals
• Perform remote /in-person troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
• Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by employees
• Setup hardware and software for new employees & new office locations as they onboard/offboard
• Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures & processes
• Assist with VoIP phone systems and SIP, Camera Systems, terminating data cable ends, Windows Server, security systems, fiber optic splicing and termination, wireless backhaul, VLAN, and AV
• Communicate with employees at all levels throughout organization
Who You Are:
• Strong decision-making & problem-solving skills with independent decision-making ability
• Excellent organization skills
• Articulate communicator and cool tempered
• Tech savvy with working knowledge of Microsoft products
• Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
• Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
• Demonstrates high standards of moral and ethical conduct; maintains confidentiality
• Proficiency in English; Bilingual in Spanish a plus
• Must be able to pass a criminal background check, driving record, and drug screen
• Knowledge in SQL Database, System Integration, Access Controls, Relays, and AC/DC circuits
• BS/BA in IT, Computer Science or relevant field. In lieu of education, 2 to 3 years of experience in IT
• Ability to stand/kneel/bend/stoop/walk for extended periods of time
• Must be able to lift/push/pull up to 10 to 20 pounds frequently
• Must not be afraid of heights with the ability to work in and outdoor
• Good eye/hand eye coordination
• Overnight travel up to 5%
• Rewarding opportunities in a growing company where your contributions are recognized
• Excellent benefits such as- health insurance, dental and vision coverage, company paid short term disability as well as life insurance, 401k with company match, paid holidays, paid vacation, paid parental leave, and tuition reimbursement for employee and children.
Tosh Farms does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.